Who does not like Chocolate cake? Everyone loves chocolate cake and if it is an easy, speedy recipe then everyone would definitely try it too. Cooker cake saves lots of time so i tried to put this speedy recipe with cooker for Chocolate cake.
Most simple and easy recipe to bake cake at home. Now you can make soft, spongy, fluffy cake at home without oven or microwave. You can bake cake just like oven in pressure cooker. Here I give full recipe how to make cake in pressure cooker.
Step-by-step instructions with pictures immediately follow recipe
- • 1 cup of Maida/all purpose flour
- • 2 large eggs
- • 1/3 cup of sugar
- • 1/2 cup of warm Milk
- • 1/4 cup of oil
- • 1/4 tbsp baking soda
- • 1 tbsp of baking powder
- • 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Take 2 eggs in mixing bowl and whisk them.
- Now add 1/3 cup of sugar, stir it until sugar gets dissolve.
- Then add 1 cup of Maida/all purpose flour Mix it well.
- Add 1/2 cup of warm milk stir it again.
- Add 1/4 tbsp of baking soda, 1 tbsp of baking powder and 2 tbsp of cocoa powder Mix all together very well.
- Add 1/4 cup of oil and Mix it again.
- Our cake Mixture is ready.
- Take small pot which fix in your pressure cooker grease it well with oil and pour cake Mixture in pot.
- Now take empty cooker remove it's whistle and keep pot in pressure cooker.
- Turn on gas on medium heat for 5 minutes and then after 5 minutes on slow heat for 15-20 min.
- Once cake is done check the cake with help of toothpick. If it comes out clean your cake is done.
- Let cake cool down completely then remove it on rack or stand and decorate it as you like.
First put stand or empty pot in pressure cooker.Then put cake pot. It increases your cooking time but cake will never burn.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS WITH PICTURES
For making cake we want Maida/all purpose flour, eggs, sugar,warm milk, baking soda, baking powder, Cocoa powder.
First we start from whisking eggs for that take mixing bowl and crack 2 large eggs in that and whisk them properly it take 2-3 minutes. here i use steel whisks for whisking eggs you can use machine whisk if available.
After whisking eggs add 1/3 cup of sugar……
you must use powder sugar it dissolve quickly,for powder sugar take sugar in mixer grinder and grind it measure with cup and add in whisking eggs……
Make sure sugar is dissolve and start to add 1 cup of Maida/all purpose flour in small small quantity make sure there is no lump whisk it for 6 minutes or more, more you whisk cake batter cake will be turn out more soft and spongy, keep in mind that i use steel whisk so it take time.
Add 1/2 cup of warm milk, milk should be lukewarm neither hot nor cold stir it again…
Now we are going to add dry ingredient. Add 1/4 tbsp of baking soda. It allows your cake rise in oven. Add 1 tbsp of baking powder and 2 tbsp of cocoa powder. I used unsweetened cocoa powder. If you don’t like chocolate flavor then skip adding cocoa powder. Mix all together very well.
When all dry ingredients mix well add 1/4 cup of oil. I use simple veg cooking oil. Beat ingredients until smooth and well combined. Here cake batter is ready.
Now take small pot. Make sure it will be fix in your pressure cooker. Then grease it well with oil and pour all cake mixture in pot. Take empty cooker. Don’t add water, just remove it’s whistle. For cooking cake in pressure cooker, we don’t want whistle. Make sure you remove that and keep pot in pressure cooker.
Turn on gas on medium heat for 5 minutes for heating pressure cooker. Afterwards 5 minutes on slow heat for 15-20 minutes….
Once cake is done then check it with help of toothpick. If it comes out clean your cake is done. Let cake cool down completely it which may take two hours. Once cake is cooled down completely then remove it on rack or stand and remove upper part with help of knife. Decorate it as you like.
I decorate it with Nutella bread spread, some candies, biscuits and fruit cheerios.